Monday, June 25, 2018

Consume This #9



Consume This is my monthly curated list of interesting links for you to read, watch, and listen.  If you come across something you think I’ll like, tweet at me.

R E A D I N G

How to Live Without Ecstasy Every Day

Traveling as a White American is a Privilege

Ask Polly: I'm starting a new life but there's so much pressure to get it right!

The Arrival of Timothee Chalamet 

Timothee Chalamet interviewed by Frank Ocean

Kacey Musgraves is too ballsy for country

the impact of When Harry Met Sally on the romcom genre

Ask Polly: Why am I so lazy?

My Failed French Dating Experiment

The Killer Crush (about the girls who love the Columbine killers)

What poetry collection is right for you?

Electroconvulsive therapy isn't as bad as popular culture says


W A T C H I N G  &  L I S T E N I N G

Golden Hour by Kacey Musgraves

Strange Desire by Bleachers

Q U O T E

Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them. - Dalai Lama