Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Glasgow Week 6: Reading and Chilling

Photo by Colin Maynard

These weekly round-ups are starting to get somewhat boring because there's just so much I can't tell you. I would love to be 100% open and not give a shit (it takes a lot of self-pep talks for me to even curse online), but I just can't.  At least not yet.  Every time I hit "publish" I think about my parents or grandparents or high school English teacher (hi, Ms. S!) or future employers reading this blog and I majorly STRESS OUT.

I would love to be one of those quirky, tell-it-like-it-is, no barriers, shameless types of people and I swear I will GET THERE ONE DAY, but today is not that day.

So.  Let's move on to my week.

Things are starting to blur.  It's really effortless to get complacent in a city once the newness wears off.  I basically spent the ENTIRE weekend reading (and watching Brooklyn 99) which was beautiful, but I need to do more things.

Tomorrow I plan on going to the Necropolis again with a friend and then maybe hiking on Friday, then Saturday I have a trip to the Highlands planned.  Next weeks update should be a lot more exciting!

This is also officially the longest I've been away from home.  And I'm not even sure if the other "longest" time even counts since it was my first semester at a college that's only an hour-ish away from home.  It would be nice to see a familiar face, but I guess Facebook video calls will have to do!


How has your week been?