Tuesday, December 3, 2019

goals before 2019 ends

coffee cup


I can't remember my 2019 new year's resolution and at this point I don't care.

BUT! I'm going to end 2019 with a small bang! I know no one cares about other people's goals (lol) and no one reads this blog anyways, but I need to put this in writing so I feel accountable to myself.

All of my hobbies suffered during NaNoWriMo so I need to hop back on the horse and remember what it feels like to be a well-rounded human being.

SO HERE YA GO! GOALS!


  • Read 70 books. My yearly goal is 50 but I'm at 65 right now and it'd be satisfying to hit the next number level.
  • Finish My First 500 Korean Words. THEORETICALLY this book should take 50 days and I'm halfway through and it's taken me so much longer. I need to finish this damn vocab book! So I can move on and study more Korean! Speaking of studying Korean...
  • Find a Korean tutor on Italki. I've lived here 10 months but my Korean progress is moving painfully slow. I know I need to invest money in it to hold myself accountable. I'm going to try the trial classes of a few teachers and then commit to one or two so I can take regular classes in 2020.

And that's that! I hope you end 2019 doing what you love. :)