Tuesday, February 12, 2019

"home for 3 months" playlist



I like to make playlists for each period of my life, usually defined by a location or an extended event.  I created a new playlist for each semester of college and the summers in between academic years. I shared a Glasgow playlist, inspired by my semester there. I have new playlists for each trip: one named "europe // 2017", another "europe // 2018", and have already made one titled "S. K O R E A", ready to be filled with what's yet to come.

For the past 3 months, I've been in a strange in-between period, (graduated from college, post-Europe trip, working part-time in my hometown, jumping through so many hoops so I can actually LIVE abroad and not just slum it in hostels), so I needed a playlist to reflect that.

Also, it's taking me too long to figure out how to embed a nice looking playlist (I need to PACK for KOREA, OKAY?), so I'm just going to post a link and just list the songs. We make do.



happier / marshmello & bastille

make it sweet / old dominion

bad at love / old dominion (cover...better than the original, imo)

joan of arc / little mix

going going gome / maddie poppe

born to love you / lanco

burning man / dierks bentley & brothers osborne

thank u, next / ariana grande

be my mistake / the 1975

forget you not / little mix

because the night / patti smith

the cure (stripped) / little mix

money / cardi b

sad bitch / dillatante

boys / lizzo

baby / bishop briggs

weekend / death team

high hopes / panic! at the disco

hope is a dangerous thing for a girl like me to have / lana del rey

back to life (80s remix) / hailee steinfeld & aris archontis

let's go / matt and kim

wasabi / little mix

here you come again / dolly parton

drip / cardi b & migos

almost (sweet music) / hozier

golden wings / gabriel garzon-montano

moderation / florence + the machine

modern art / summy

bloodline / ariana grande 


Wow, this really is a good playlist. I have great taste.